Liz Hoover is a professional with 33 years of experience and a talent for financial plan design. She enjoys exceeding her client's expectations with attention to detail and personalized service.
- Financial planning practice established since January 2001
- 33 years in accounting, financial planning and management
- Public accounting with Coopers & Lybrand and Ernst & Young
- Corporate finance, strategic planning and operations management
- Financial Planning Association of Greater Indiana: 2005 President; 2006 Chairman; current member
- Indiana CPA Society: Leadership Cabinet 2003-2007; 2004-2006 Chair of the Financial Services Member Section Advisory Council; current member
- Estate Planning Council of Indianapolis: Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA): Member
- Indiana University, Bloomington; B.S. in Accounting, May 1984
- Active Indiana CPA (Certified Public Accountant) license; Exam passed May 1984
- PFS (Personal Financial Specialist): Awarded by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- Investment Advisor Representative (IAR) with Hoover Financial Advisors, an RIA (Registered Investment Advisor). Please see "About Hoover Financial Advisors" for more discussion about our RIA.
- New Hope of Indiana: Board Member 2016-Present; Board Secretary 2017-Present
- Leadership Indianapolis (formerly Lacy Leadership Association): Member; Board Member and Mayor's Cadre Member 2006-2011
- International Violin Competition of Indianapolis: 2010 Opening Ceremonies Committee; 2014 and 2018 Volunteer
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO): Member; Board of Directors and Treasurer 2006-2009; Awarded the NAWBO Member of the Year Award 2007
- Women's Fund: Past Corporate Partner's Committee and Current Options Alumni Member
- Junior Symphony Group: Member 1988-2010
- Traders Point Hunt Charity Horse Show: BOD Member/Treasurer (1988-1994); VIP Tent Committee Co-Chair (1996-2006)
- Liz lives in the country outside of Zionsville, Indiana with her husband, their two sons and two yellow labs. She enjoys reading, sports and travel.