Kerry's warmth and good humor are appreciated by our clients, guests and everyone in our office. Her broad range of business, accounting, financial planning and investment skills allow her to simplify more complex issues and paperwork for our clients and our team.
- Indiana University at Indianapolis, Kelley School of Business, B.S. Business Management, Minor in Economics.
- Practice Manager with Hoover Financial Advisors since September 2006.
- 4 years medical office management at the Indiana University Medical Center.
- Investment Advisor Representative (IAR) with Hoover Financial Advisors, an RIA (Registered Investment Advisor). Please see "About Hoover Financial Advisors" for more discussion about our RIA.
- Volunteer for the American Cancer Society, 2004 to present.
- Volunteer for the Lymphoma Society, 2004 to present.
- Kerry lives in Noblesville, Indiana with her son and several pets. She enjoys spending time with her family and attending her son's many sporting activities.